Lunes, Agosto 5, 2013

Turn-around Poem :)



1.    I used to wear high hills,
 But now I prefer to wear flat shoes

2.     I used to used to read books,
But now I prefer to surf into the internet.

3.    I used to watch Filipino movies,
But now I’m inspired by Korean movies.

4.    I used to go to church with friends,
But now I prefer to go with my family.

5.     I used to go outside during weekends,
But now I prefer to stay at home.

6.    I used to have boyfriends,
But now I prefer to be single.

7.    I used to sing a song,
But now I prefer to dance with music.

8.    I used to enjoy texting,
But now I’m enjoying surfing.

9.    I used to have celphone,
But now I prefer to have laptop.

10.                      I  used to study my lessons,
But now I prefer to visit my facebook.


11.                      I  used to have a short hair,
But now I prefer to have a long hair.
12.                      I used to wear sleeveless,
But now I prefer to wear long sleeves.

13.                      I used to eat  can goods,
But now I prefer to eat vegetables.

14.                      I used to ride in a multicab,
But now I prefer to ride with bus.

15.                      I used to wake up late in the morning,
But now I prefer to wake up early.

16.                      I used to go shopping alone,
But now I prefer to go with friends.

17.                      I used to wear pack bags,
But now I prefer to wear shoulder bags.

18.                      I used to use pencil,
But now I prefer to use balpen.

19.                      I used to speak ilonggo,
But now I prefer to speak Bisaya.

20.                      I used to act like a child,
But now I prefer to act like a lady.

21.                      I used to use foundation,
But now I prefer to use face powder.

22.                      I used to wear accessories,
But now I prefer to be simple.

23.                      I used to wear skirts,
But now I prefer to wear shorts.

24.                      I used to hate,
But now I prefer to love.

25.                      I used to stay,
But now I prefer to go.

26.                      I used to wash clothes,
But now I prefer to wash plates.

27.                      I used to do gardening,
But now I prefer to clean up the house.

28.                      I used to do my assignment in rush,
But now I prefer to do it on time.

29.                      I used to sleep every afternoon,
But now I prefer to watch television.

30.                      I used to remember something,
But now I prefer to forget everything.

31.                      I used to be bad sometimes,
But I prefer to be good all the time.

32.                      I used to brush my teeth 3  times a day,
But now I prefer to do it more than 3 times.

33.                      I used to cook rice,
But now I prefer to cook also some dish.

34.                      I used to hide my feelings,
But now I prefer to say t.

35.                      I used to think about you,
But now I prefer to forget you.

36.                      I used to be bitter,
But now I used to be sweet.

37.                      I used to listen rock music,
But now I prefer to listen love songs.

38.                      I used to change myself,
But now I prefer to stay what the real me.

39.                      I used to have little of friends,
But now I prefer to have plenty of friends.

40.                      I used to have doubts,
But now I prefer to have more trust.

41.                      I used to take a bath every afternoon,
But now I prefer to do it in the morning.

42.                      I used to see my facebook every day,
But now I prefer to see it every weekend.

43.                      I used to go back a school every Saturdays,
But now I prefer to stay at home.

44.                      I used to have many promises,
But now I prefer to have no more.

45.                      I used to listen what my mother is saying,
But now I prefer to follow what she said.

46.                      I used to be hurt sometimes,
But now I prefer to be strong all the time.

47.                      I used to be a loner,
But now I prefer to socialize with people.

48.                      I used to get angry easily,
But now I prefer to be quiet.

49.                      I used to clean my room every morning,
But now I prefer to clean it even afternoon.

50.                      I used to have fun with friends,
But now I prefer to have fun with my family.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento